Home is where all of us relax and enjoy an ambiance of peace and serenity after a day of hectic work .At the same time we would want our home to be as close to our place of work as possible to avoid long hours of travel. This is exactly what a semi urban area like Angamaly has to offer to the residents. Far from the chaos and rush of the city, Angamaly has quick access to the city where most workplaces are. Angamaly is well connectedby all means of transport.
- The town lies at the intersection of the Main Central Road and National Highway 544 making it and integral part if the Kochi metropolitan area. National Highway connecting Kanyakumari to Salem runs through Angamaly. NH17 which connects Kochi to Mumbai is 20 km from Angamaly. Main central road which connects
- Cochin international airport at Nedumbassery lies within the vicinity of the Anagamly town andthe town is even closer to airport than than the Kochi city is giving the residents easy access to a international means of transport.
- Anagamaly railway station serves as a rail hub for people from the eastern side of the district to the rest of the country.
- Kochi metro will extend to Angamaly in the next stage which means in a few year transportation to and through the city will become cheap and fast for those from Angamaly .
Angamaly is a town and a municipality which is the northernmost suburb of the city of Kochi in Kerala, India. Situated about 30 km north of the Kochi city centre, the area is the northern gateway to the commercial capital of Kerala.
Angamaly is keeping pace with all the advancements taking place in the state of Kerala ,and takes after its parent city of Kochi making it afast growing centre of trade and commerce.Angamaly has a state-owned industrial estate at its southern end which has numerous renowned factories. Kerala State Bamboo Corporation Ltd. has its headquarters at Angamaly. There are several small-scale cracker manufacturing units in the surrounding areas. Angamaly has within its reach any product or service you can think of with delivery services active to each and every home.
Houses at Angamaly are all associated with thick flora adding tothe aesthetics of the buildings. Our projects are all associated with such natural settings to make the life at these homes as pleasant as possible. While speaking of the beauty of this town the agricultural belts scattered around the periphery of the town cannot be missed. Agriculture still remains the primary means of living in all the villages at the edges of the town. Angamali is enriched with cultural and devotional centers.’Manjaly thodu’ which flows through Angamaly was a major waterway and Angadikadavu near the old church was an important trade centre in the olden days where spices, rice, bamboo and other agriculture and hill products were sent to the old port of Muziris. Manjaly thodu is part of the new National Waterways programme and is getting developed.
What makes Angamaly the best place for a home is the availability of all kinds of inevitable services – medical ,educational and so on.
Following is the list of Healthcare institutions providing their services at Angamaly.
- KG Hospital
- Thaluk Hospital
- Madonna Hospital
- LF Hospital,Angamaly
- Maria Hospital, Diabetic Clinic
- Apollo Adlux Hospital
- Divine Ayurveda Hospital
- Alphonsa Hospital
- Aravind Ayurveda Hospital
- Thejus Ayurveda, Angamaly
- ESI Disp. Angamaly
- MAGJ Hospital Angamaly
- Children’s Clinic and Eye Clinic
- Cure By Homeopathy, Head Office
- Government Ayurvedic Hospital
- DENTACARE Multispeciality Dental Clinic ,
- Dr Salim’s Clinic
- LF COLLEGE OF NURSING
- Pattarumadam Ayurvedic Nursing Home
Educational institutions at in the vicinity of Angamaly
- Jyothis central school (ICSC) manjapra
- Adam Public School(CBSE)
- Viswajyothi CMI Public School
- Holy Family Higher Secondary School
- St: Joseph’s Higher Secondary School Angamaly
- St. Patrick’s Academy(ICSE)
- Don Bosco central School(ICSE)
- Vidyadhiraja Vidyabhavan School(CBSE)
- De Paul E.M.H.S.S
- Govt. Hr. Secondary School, Manjapra
- Govt. Hr. Secondary School, Puliyanam
- Govt. Hr. Secondary School, Mookanur
- Sree Sarada Vidyalaya(CBSE)
- M.G.M.H.S.S , Nayathode(Mahakavi G Memorial Higher Secondary School)
- Sacred Heart Public School, Mookannur (CBSE)
- Sanjo English Medium School, Vengoor.
- Star Jesus High School, Karukutty.
- Star Jesus Higher Secondary School, Karukutty.
- St. Thomas U.P. School, Karukutty.
- St. Joseph’s Girls High School, Karukutty.
- St. Joseph’s Higher Secondary School, Karukutty.
- Sacred Heart Orphanage High school mookkannur
- Tiny Woods Pre School, Angamaly
- St. Joseph’s Higher Secondary School, Kidangoor.
- St:Anns college
- De Paul Institute of Science and technology [DIST]
- Federal Institute of Science and Technology [FISAT]
- SCMS School of Engineering and Technology [SSET]
- Adi Shankara Institute of Engineering and Technology [ASIET]
- Sree Sankara College for Arts and Science
- Little flower institute of medical science and research.
- Morning Star Home Science College for Girls